Sugar Hill’s newest condo conversion at 427 West 154th Street
Set on a beautiful tree-lined block, this pre-war Neo-Renaissance structure was built in 1901. John P. Leo, the original developer and architect, made his mark on Upper Manhattan designing residential developments out of his Harlem office. We are thrilled to honor his namesake with these re-imagined residences. Sugar Hill, part of the Hamilton Heights district of Harlem, is home to historic mansions such as the Bailey, Benzinger and Fink Houses as well as the famed Morris-Jumel Mansion. Situated right by the C train and within proximity of the 1, B and D metro lines, The Leo defines ease of transport for uptown living.